MESH WELDING MACHINES FOR FENCES
2D, 3D & 4D, 358 Security panels, production off coils - TYPE UNIFEWEL
The fully automated-one-person operable, wire mesh welding machine. It is designed for ULTRA- HIGH capacity production of 2D DOUBLE wire, 3D–V- SHAPE PRESSED, standard 358/3510 security and 4D security fence panels.
Line and both cross wires are fed directly from coils, via pay-offs. Motorized rollers are pulling the line wires helping them uncoil smoothly. Horizontal straighteners are helping keep the wire nicely separated. Then, they go through the dedicated buffer and tension/missing wire control. Wires are then advanced by the second set of servo – motorized rollers through the vertical straighteners into the welding machine.
3D fence panels mesh welding machine production off coils - TYPE FEWEL
The high-speed welding machine is specially designed for the production of 3D Mesh panels. It is used in many types of residential and commercial fence systems. It is completely automated and easily manageable by one operator.
Wire coils are mounted on dedicated pay-offs for Line wire feeding. Motorized rollers are pulling the line wires helping them uncoil smoothly. Horizontal straighteners are helping keep the wire nicely separated. They are controlled through the dedicated buffer and tension/missing wire control. Wires are then advanced by the second set of servo – motorized rollers through the vertical straighteners into the welding machine.
ULTRA-HIGH SPEED, 358 Security panels, production off coils - TYPE SECURIWEL
It is fully AUTOMATED, wire mesh welding machine, specially designed for ultra- high capacity production of standard 358/3510 security mesh panels. Line and cross wires are fed directly from coils, via pay-offs.
- Direct spot welding system;
- Cross wire shooting system guarantees flatness of each panel.
2D, 3D & 4D fence panels mesh welding machine, production from pre-cut wires - TYPE PREWEL
This is a fully automatic welding machine designed for the production of flat mesh sheets, V-shaped, euro-panels or heavy-duty security fence panels with double cross wire. The machine operates with straightened prepared and cut to length wires. It is ideal when frequent diameter changes of the cross and line wires, as well as small batches of different machinery, are needed.
The line wires are fed from automatic wire feeder (from the bundle). The upper cross wires are fed from one automatic wire feeder from the bundle – directly into the welding zone. Magnets ensure the position of the cross wires. The lower cross wire feeder is positioned beside the machine and second cross wire is fed from there for double-cross wire panel production. Welding unit is pneumatically/hydraulically operated. Electrodes and line wires guides can be adjusted to the exact line wire pitch manually. Direct Welding System and Water-cooled welding transformers are standard. Panels are proceeded by advancing carriage to a programmable V shaping press (for the fence panel V- shaping). Ready panels are forwarded to the mesh sheet receiving station and removed by conveyor.
ROLL MESH WELDING MACHINE ROWEL 3000/61-2.0x3.5
FASTEST WIRE MESH WELDING MACHINE TESTING AT 240 STROKES - TYPE ROWEL
The most technologically advanced production line with some exclusive features:
- Produces every type of welded mesh panels/sheets;
- ULTRA-HIGH PRECISION, 0.2mm, MODULE;
- SUPREME FLEXIBILITY — 100% productivity INCREASE;
- Unmatched geometrical aliment eliminates the unnecessary overheads. Trimmed parts are up to 8 times smaller, 800% less scrap/day;
- WORLD’S EXCLUSIVE 4th generation, double-cross wire shooting/feeding system;
- Specially adjusted direct/spot welding, for ultimate quality welding.
FEATURED PERFORMANCE OPTIONS:
- FASTEST IN THE WORLD — 240 strokes/minute;
- Width from 600 up to 4000mm;
- Wire diameter from 0.8mm up to 3.5mm;
- Cross-wire pitch/distance — infinitely adjustable;
- Line wire pitch/distance could be as small as ¼ inch;
- Cutting/extraction of the rolls FULLY automatic;
- Special SLITTING DEVICES for separation of ready mesh in several rolls;
- Easy to upgrade to panels production;
- Remote controlled operation available/online;
- Multilingual Touchscreen HMI display.